The Town of Drumheller Flood Mitigation and Climate Adaptation Program is funded by Infrastructure Canada’s Disaster Mitigation Adaptation Fund, the Province of Alberta and Town of Drumheller. Centre stage are a number of amazing women, many in senior leadership and non-traditional infrastructure roles. These women represent the consultants, contractors, regulators and stakeholders who bring a diversity of perspectives, which is incredibly important given the complex nature of this project. Today we shine the light on these women and celebrate their contributions.
In addition to this incredible team of women, we also thank The Honourable Catherine McKenna, Minister Infrastructure and Communities, the federal minister responsible for the project.
Not pictured, thank you also to:
- Carolyn Craske, Geographic Information Systems/Cartography
- Megan Davies, Dispersive Camping
- Jane Eaket, Project Manager, River Engineering
- Angela Fulton, Approvals Coordinator
- Micaela Gerling, Community Resilience Coordinator
- Trudy Greene, Project Assistant
- Lennea Oseen, Manager, Public Lands
- Wendy Tso, Public Lands
- Kelsey White, Dispersive Camping